Thyroid function can be affected by many factors, including nutritional deficiencies and environmental exposure to certain elements. This profile is designed to help evaluate elemental exposure and thyroid hormone synthesis. Tests in this profile include Dried Urine: Iodine, Bromine, Selenium, Arsenic, Cadmium, Mercury, Creatinine; and Blood Spot: Total T4, Thyroglobulin, TSH, free T3, free T4, TPO.
***Important notes about lab kits for purchase above***
ZRT lab kits requiring urine samples cannot be shipped to New York, and we are unable to ship any ZRT kits to California or Maryland at this time due to state laws.
- We are unable to ship lab kits to PO boxes. Please use a residential address.
- Some lab providers fill out requisition forms ahead of time, with patient information. To avoid confusion when processing orders, if you are ordering lab kits for multiple people, we do request that you place a separate order for each person.
Please note: after you order a test kit, getting the lab draw and/or completing the test is your responsibility.
- It is also your responsibility to have the test interpreted by a qualified professional.
- Due to the fees we incur after a test kit is sent, we are unable to offer returns or exchanges on test kits.
- The lab will email you when your results are in. You can then create an account with ZRT to view your results in their patient portal.
There will be an additional shipping fee for International lab orders, which varies by location. Once your order is received, we will email you in regards to the additional cost, to be paid via Paypal invoice.