The GI-MAP includes the first comprehensive pathogens assay that is FDA approved, the GPP assay by Luminex Corp. Pathogen targets include bacteria, parasites and another first for the market, viruses. The panel includes opportunistic organisms, normal flora, parasites, and fungi. DNA/PCR techniques also allow for the measurement of antibiotic resistance genes and virulence factors that contribute to pathogenicity.
***Important notes about lab kits for purchase above***
- We are unable to ship lab kits to PO boxes. Please use a residential address.
- Some lab providers fill out requisition forms ahead of time, with patient information. To avoid confusion when processing orders, if you are ordering lab kits for multiple people, we do request that you place a separate order for each person.
Please note: after you order a test kit, getting the lab draw and/or completing the test is your responsibility.
- It is also your responsibility to have the test interpreted by a qualified professional.
- Due to the fees we incur after a test kit is sent, we are unable to offer returns or exchanges on test kits.
- Once you have sent in your lab kit, the lab will send us test results which we will forward to you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
There will be an additional shipping fee for International lab orders, which varies by location. Once your order is received, we will email you in regards to the additional cost, to be paid via Paypal invoice.