Upgraded profile for Cortisol diurnal rhythm and DHEA-S based on the latest research, as established in scientific literature. The test includes 4 cortisol readings, DHEA-S, and Cortisol/DHEA-S Ratio, to evaluate the adrenal glands, which are an important part of the HPA Axis (the physiological structure responsible for adaptation to stress). It provides a more directly relevant ratio of Cortisol: DHEA-S for interpretation and updated reference ranges based on age, gender, and current research, in a more refined manner.
***Important notes about lab kits for purchase above***
- We are unable to ship lab kits to PO boxes. Please use a residential address.
- Some lab providers fill out requisition forms ahead of time, with patient information. To avoid confusion when processing orders, if you are ordering lab kits for multiple people, we do request that you place a separate order for each person.
Please note: after you order a test kit, getting the lab draw and/or completing the test is your responsibility.
- It is also your responsibility to have the test interpreted by a qualified professional.
- Due to the fees we incur after a test kit is sent, we are unable to offer returns or exchanges on test kits.
- Once you have sent in your lab kit, the lab will send us test results which we will forward to you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
There will be an additional shipping fee for International lab orders, which varies by location. Once your order is received, we will email you in regards to the additional cost, to be paid via Paypal invoice.