The Basic Methyl Detox Profile includes genetic markers involved in methylation and homocysteine metabolism: MTHFR, MTR and COMT, for a total of 3 SNP’s. This test can be done with either blood or swab.
***Important notes about lab kits for purchase above***
After placing your order for any ALCAT testing, please email email@example.com with your date of birth and test order name, to accelerate order processing - this is necessary for requisition form completion!
- We are unable to ship lab kits to PO boxes. Please use a residential address.
- Some lab providers fill out requisition forms ahead of time, with patient information. To avoid confusion when processing orders, if you are ordering lab kits for multiple people, we do request that you place a separate order for each person.
Please note: after you order a test kit, getting the lab draw and/or completing the test is your responsibility.
- It is also your responsibility to have the test interpreted by a qualified professional.
- Due to the fees we incur after a test kit is sent, we are unable to offer returns or exchanges on test kits.
- Once you have sent in your lab kit, the lab will send us test results which we will forward to you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
There will be an additional shipping fee for International lab orders, which varies by location. Once your order is received, we will email you in regards to the additional cost, to be paid via Paypal invoice.