The Sensitivity and Intolerance Test – Molds Panel measures intolerance and sensitivities to 21 molds. The ALCAT Molds Sensitivity and Intolerance Panel is a simple blood test that measures the body’s cellular reactivity to 21 common molds including Alternaria Alternata, Aspergillus Fumigatus, Botrytis Cinerea, Candida Albicans, Cephalosporium, Cladosporium Herbarum, Curvularia, Epicoccum Nigrum, Fusarium Oxysporum, Geotrichym Candidum, Helminthosporium, Hormodendrum, Monilia Sitophila, Mucor Racemosus, Penicillium Notatum, Phoma Destructiva, Pullularia, Rhizopus Stolonifer, Rhodotorula Rubra, Spondylocladium, and Trichoderma.
***Important notes about lab kits for purchase above***
- Due to the fees we incur after a test kit is sent, we are unable to offer returns or exchanges on test kits.
- ALCAT test kits are unable to be shipped to New York at this time.
- After placing your order for any ALCAT testing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your date of birth and test order name, to accelerate order processing - this is necessary for requisition form completion.
- We are unable to ship lab kits to PO boxes. Please use a residential address.
- Some lab providers fill out requisition forms ahead of time with patient information. To avoid confusion when processing orders, if you are ordering lab kits for multiple people, we request that you place a separate order for each person.
- After you order a test kit, getting the lab draw and/or completing the test is your responsibility. It is also your responsibility to have the test interpreted by a qualified professional.
- Once you have sent in your lab kit, the lab will send us test results which we will forward to you. Please contact email@example.com with questions.
Tests that require a blood draw are not available for international shipping.